Friday, October 28, 2011

How did I get so far behind???

So, I just realized that I never posted any pictures of our vacation in August!!!  Better late than never!  My grandma got a wonderful cabin for my whole family to stay in at Estes Park, CO and we had a really good time!  I know this may be picture overload, so bear with me..........here we go!!  Also, for those of you waiting on 2nd birthday pics, stay tuned, I promise I will get them up in the next couple of days!

On our way to Colorado - Mam-ma rode with us for a little while


They read a lot of books on the way


Natalie only slept about an hour the whole car ride to Estes Park!!!  Luckily she was happy most of the time, though!

Stopping to stretch our legs


Top of Pike's Peak




14,111 Feet!!


Natalie chatting with Sue on the balcony at the cabin in Estes Park




View from the cabin


Family meals in the beautiful dining room



Getting "all fixed up"


Nature walk near the Continental Divide



Bear Lake




Miniature golf




Look at the flowers


"bear hug"


Just rode the big slide


Giddy-up Horsey!


Riding on the shuttle with Gram and Grampa


Bear Lake again


Where did that chipmunk go?


The Whole Gang


Tickle!  Tickle!


First fishing trip with new pole from Brian and Toyie


She needed Grampa's help


Waiting for a big fish with Daddy


Natalie's worm


Packing up to go home


We stopped at the OSU Memorial on our way home


One of Natalie's favorite parts of the trip was playing basketball in the basketball room of our cabin.  We also went white water rafting, and I'll have to look for these pictures and add them later!  Stay tuned for 2nd birthday pictures.....sometime this weekend!











































No comments:

Post a Comment