Sunday, March 7, 2010

We are finally healthy again...for now!

The past 2 weeks have been busy with taking care of a sick little girl.  We found out that she had double ear infections again and RSV!!!!!  UGGHH!!!  It actually wasn't as bad as I had imagined it could be, but the worst part was Natalie not being able to tell us what she needed or where she hurt.  We are so thankful that my mom could keep her home at our house while we worked this week.  She had a pretty bad cough, stuffy nose, a little wheeze, and did not want to finish her bottles, which we all know is not like her at all!  The doctor gave us the "all clear" yesterday when we had her ears checked again and they looked great!  After a lot of rocking, holding, singing, and napping, she is now pretty much back to her old self and we are SO glad!  Here are a few picture highlights of the last couple of weeks.

I really like to hold my own spoon now once Mommy and Daddy feed me my cereal.


I've got my ears covered up getting ready for a walk - Did Daddy forget to shave, for a week??



I'm so glad to get out of the house and enjoy some nice weather!



I love hanging out with my friend Crew, and his brother and sister Coleman and London.  Their mom Erin takes care of me while Mom works on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.




Hi!  I can sit up all by myself now!



No hands!!!



Daddy is teaching me to use the remote control.



My Granny (JoAnna) made me this precious little dress with a little bonnet and shoes!  Thank you, Granny!



More of me in my pretty dress from Granny.




I'm so cool!!



I love to watch OSU basketball games with Daddy.



Go Pokes!


No comments:

Post a Comment