Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finally, we're up to date! February, 2010

So, my plan is to attempt to blog on Sundays from now on.  Maybe not every Sunday, but I'm planning to do shorter, more frequent blogs.  I'm sure I have left something out of these last blogs.  We'll see how my plan works.....

Anyway, I can't believe February is so close to being over.  And I can't believe that Natalie is 5 months old today!  This time last year we were just announcing that we were going to have a baby! 

We had to take her back to the doctor this morning, and wouldn't you know....she has another ear infection.  We have caught it early, though, and she's still pretty happy and easygoing, just is having trouble sleeping at night.  Here we go with more medicine!

Here are some February highlights:

Natalie can hold her bottle!


We have started rice cereal and she loves it!



Here are Gram and Grampa with Natalie in the Valentine's Day outfit they got her.


Mam-ma came and stayed with us for a few days last week and we had such a great time!  We played and shopped and ate lots of food and baked banana bread and made Valentines with Natalie's footprints on them.  Mam-ma kept Natalie for us while Darran and I went out to eat for Valentine's day.  
We hope Mam-ma comes back soon!  We had a blast!



Here is Natalie with Daddy and the roses that he got her for Valentine's Day



Here are the tulips he got for me.


Here is Natalie sitting up (with a little help) 


And here is Natalie after her bath last night with a fabulous hair-do!



Natalie in a cute pink tutu that belongs to our friends Renna and Reagan.  Thanks for letting us borrow it, Mendy!  It's sooo cute!





OK, I couldn't just pick one picture.....



Before I end this blog, I'd like to dedicate it to my husband, Darran.  Hopefully this won't embarass him!  If I have spoken with any of you lately, I'm sure I've told you how wonderful he is, but in case I haven't, I will now.  He's the best husband in the whole world!  He has been working many extra hours at work lately (jobs that he is enjoying, but that are keeping him at the office a lot more than usual).  I know he must be exhausted, but he still manages to help me cook, clean, feed Natalie, change her diapers, bathe Natalie, and even gets up in the night when she has had trouble with her ears lately.  I cannot thank him enough for all he does to take care of me and Natalie. I have been so blessed! I love you, Darran!  Happy Valentine's Day! ( a little late!) 

2 comments:

  1. Natalie is such a doll! I'm sure you and Darran are having SO much fun with her!! I love reading your updates and seeing all your pictures!! Sometime we need to get all our girls together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. Good job getting caught up. She is so beautiful. Can't wait to see her soon. I can't wait until April when we can get the girls together. By the way, you are an awesome mom for working and pumping and being such an amazing wife and mother. Way to go!! Lov you all.

    ReplyDelete