Saturday, October 30, 2010

Catching up Part 2 - More Pictures

As I was looking through the pictures on my camera, I found some more to post, so here they are!

Here we are getting ready for the party and just being silly!  We were also trying to get a good picture for the birthday invitation - you can see how many attempts that took!










Good times in a box



Mam-ma brought Natalie a cute little Eskimo doll from Alaska



Natalie really likes big sunglasses



Bathtime fun





Playing behind the crib



Look at this curly hair!!!



A trip to the pumpkin patch with Mam-ma and our neighbors.  Here is Natalie with her friend Crew.







Learning how to slide





Enjoying the animals at the pumpkin patch





"Too Cute to Spook" shirt from Granny and Papa



Sorry for picture overload!  I just couldn't resist!  Stay tuned for Halloween pictures and a very cute little OSU cheerleader!






1 comment: